I got some routers for free. Most I sold but I had two left if anybody wants
them.

Cisco 2503

The Cisco 2500 Series of ethernet and token ring routers provide a wide range
of branch office solutions including integrated router/hub and router/access
server models. Each router chassis can accommodate up to three WAN modules -
two synchronous serial and one ISDN Dynamic random-access memory (DRAM) for
main system memory and shared memory Nonvolatile random-access memory (NVRAM)
for storing configuration information Flash memory for running Cisco IOS
software EIA/TIA-232 console port for connecting a console terminal
EIA/TIA-232 auxiliary port for connecting a terminal or modem

You gotta pick them up.. Downtown Manchester.