Numberwhun wrote:

Derek Martin wrote:

having topic police rarely helps...

Ok, so what about having it posted to the "GNHLUG Off Topic" mailing list that was started a few months ago. Personally there have been OT posts here to the main list, but nobody has bothered to post them there. I think it was a pretty good idea to have a place where the group can ask "other" questions.

Regards,

Jeff Kirkland

If anyone is interested, the url of the signup is:
Sign up now and we can continue the OT discussions without getting into lengthy OT discussions about why we shouldn't be chatting OT.

Indeed, just move anything that's going OT there. That's why I created it.

-Fred