Hi,

For reasons of nostalgia, I went looking for a DEC VAX machine, and ended up
with a few DEC Alpha's.  (2) servers (an EB64+ and a PC164LX), a DEC 3100
workstation (3000/300L), and a DEC Multia UDB (sort of an early version of a
micro-box)...  One will run OpenVMS (also for nostalgia purposes), but the
others will be set up as practical linux boxes.  I've been looking at
"Alpha-Linux" and Debian/GNU Linux's Alpha port.  Is there anyone on the list
running either or another distribution on an Alpha that could give me a few
pointers or caveats?

Mike