Or, if you want to make sure you are heard (and this is obviously an
important topic for many), call:

NEW HAMPSHIRE Senator Judd Gregg (202) 224-3324

Sample script...use whatever portion necessary if you are talking to a
person. Don't forget your name and address if you live in NH!

A TYPICAL CALL

"Hello, Senator _________'s office"

"Hi, I'm a constituent. I'm registering my opposition to
the broadcast flag amendment being introduced in the
Senate Commerce Justice and Science Appropriations
subcommittee mark-up on Tuesday, and in full committee on
Thursday."

(*** You can give your own reasons for opposing the flag
here. Here's a sample: ***)

"The Broadcast Flag cripples any device capable of
receiving over-the-air digital broadcasts. It give
Hollywood movie studios a permanent veto over how members
of the American public use our televisions. It forces
American innovators to beg the FCC for permission before
adding new features to TV.  "

"This is an important issue which will affect all
Americans, and should not be inserted at the last moment,
with almost no debate."

"Please oppose the broadcast flag amendment. My name and
address are ___________________."

"Thank you for your time."

On Tue, 21 Jun 2005 10:18:41 -0400, "Bill McGonigle"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:
> On Jun 21, 2005, at 09:13, Paul Lussier wrote:
>

> > https://secure.eff.org/site/Advocacy?
> > JServSessionIdr005=t7xjt1vjb3.app8a&page=NoRecipients&cmd=display&id=14
> > 5&pagename=homepage&_ts=1119359383157
>
> For some reason that link is telling me I don't live in an appropriate
> state, but this one is working (YMMV):
>

> https://secure.eff.org/site/Advocacy?page=UserAction&cmd=display&id=145
>
> Their system is pretty painless.  They claim to have sent a letter to
> Sen. Gregg for me.
>
> -Bill
> -----
> Bill McGonigle, Owner           Work: 603.448.4440
> BFC Computing, LLC              Home: 603.448.1668
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]           Mobile: 603.252.2606
> http://www.bfccomputing.com/    Pager: 603.442.1833
> AIM: wpmcgonigle                Text: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> For fastest support contact, please follow:
> http://bfccomputing.com/support_contact.html

  Peter

                          unladen european swallow