I have a small (8"?) monochrome VGA/SVGA monitor available if anyone wants
it.  It's good for wiring-closet type areas.

Also a bunch of NOS Socket 370 SuperMicro boards that have on-board
Video/Svideo out (as well as on-board, game, vga, serial, parallel.  No
on-board LAN). No cds, docs, cables, boxes, etc.  Just the board in an
anti-static bag.  First people to come over to my house can have 1 (or 2 or
3, or a 10pack case).  I have 20 total.  They're linux-friendly.
Here is a link to a description of the board:
http://www.mainboard.cz/mb/supermicro/SUPER%20370SED.htm

--
Brian