Hello...

I'm currently interviewing people for an IT/Network/Etc admin type position
I have open at our company.  It's a pretty basic small-company catch-all
position.  Lots of linux in use on the back end, lots of Windows on the
desktop.  I also have some cool projects upcoming (move to new office space,
colo stuff, etc).  There is plenty of room for advancement within IT, or
within the company in areas like product support (our product is a
linux-based database auditing appliance).

Salary is fairly basic (55-65K), with room for advancement.

Email me your resume if you're interested, the job is in Maynard, MA.

--
Brian