> I agree, I am not quite sure what all the huff about the HP printers is
 > about though.

   I'm not familiar with the group organizing the protest, but I get the
impression their primary objective is to try to get the RFID issue into the
public's mind.

 Regards,
 .
 Randy

--
US citizens jailed without charges or trial FOR YEARS, seizing property based
on "secret" evidence, wire taps and surveillance, urging millions to spy on