Bill McGonigle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Now, the question: what really works?  Who's in a big colo that uses
> passive cooling?  Who has a Liebert in a small computer room?  Who
> just cut a hole in the wall and put in a $79 AC from the warehouse
> club?

Is Liebert supposed to be top of the line or something?  I ask out of
complete ignorance and perverse fascination.  A company that I
am familiar with had some big Liebert cooling gear.  Given that
company's track record with spending money, it is unsurprising that
they went out of business.  I wouldn't mind knowing if this was Yet
Another Big But Questionable Purchase.

Be cool.

--kevin
--
 "The manifestation of the universe as a complex idea unto itself as
 opposed to being in or outside the true Being of itself is inherently

 It was a subtle concept but I think she understood before she died.

        -- "Mr. Big"
           Woody Allen