> OK, since it is a separate program, how do I find it on my system?  I tried
 > using "find".  How do you make the search case insensitive?

   For find, the "-iname" switch ignores case: "find / -iname k3bsetup -print"
should do it.

   Debian puts k3bsetup in /usr/bin, which is logical.  The program itself is
just a shell script which invokes "kdesu kcmshell k3bsetup2".

   If you're ever wondering if/what files are included in a Debian package,
you can search the package's *.list file.  Doing a
"less /var/lib/dpkg/info/k3b.list" will show you every file that package
installs.  There's other methods of searching the list files, but I find
grepping through /var/lib/dpkg/info/*.list
or /var/lib/dpkg/info/PackageName.list to be quicker.

 Regards,
 .
 Randy

--