> I just landed myself with a bunch o' books that someone was going to
> throw out(!!).  These include some *nix classics; below is a sampling of
> the better-known titles.  These will be raffled off this evening.  The
> books are in good shape, with the former owner's initials being the most
> obvious "bad thing."
>
> O'Reilly:
> DNS and BIND
> NFS and NIS
> TCP/IP Network Administration
> System Performance Tuning
>
> And, by-and-large, everyone's favorite overall admin book:
> Unix System Administration Handbook
> [an older edition; not sure which, and the cover's a bit scuffed.]

Those are some nice finds - I'm jealous especially since I still don't
know what happened to my old copy of DNS and BIND.  Alas, my current job
doesn't let me make it to these meetings, but my new one in Nashua in a
couple weeks ought to let me get away and start meeting some of you folk.

Good luck,
-Neil