Hi All,

This is a rather odd question, and I'm not even sure that it is possible, but
I'll give it a try. I need to figure out a way to maintain a session through a
NAT box when the client changes the IP address. So, the situation looks like
this:

Clients            ------> iptables/NAT                        ----> Server
192.168.0.x     int. 192.168.0.1 ext. 10.0.0.2         65.202.222.2

The clients IP address can change from, say, 192.168.0.3 to 192.168.0.54 (or
any other address, I'm just making these up), but the session to the server
needs to be maintained. The NAT box will know when the ip address changes and
what the new address is. Is there a facility within iptables to handle this
sort of thing? I admit that I am really rusty with iptables, not having used it
for over a year....

TIA,
Kenny