On 12/20/05, Neil Joseph Schelly <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Monday 19 December 2005 10:22 pm, Greg Rundlett wrote:
> The environment I find myself in now is unlike ones that I'm used to.
> SSH is allowed for some hosts while not for others.  For most host
> access, you need to go through a single point of entry (sentry), and
> then ssh from there over the local network.  (There is both a

It sounds like the network you're using now could use a VPN.  And if cost is
an issue, the OpenVPN should be easy enough to figure out and setup for free.

Effectively, with a VPN, you still have a single point of access to be
controlled, but you can just access whatever server you want inside the
network as if you were there, rather than having to jump off of one server as
an entry point.
-N