Who:   All are welcome to attend.

What:  Introducing our new Zope/Plone based SLUG website

When:  Monday, January 8 at 7:00pm

Where: Morse Hall rm 301 (Directions available on http://slug.gnhlug.org)

How:  The talk will cover how to join and add content to our new server.  We

        will interactively learn how to navigate the new website, as well as
learn
        some of the addon Plone modules that exist here for our members.

        In addition to learning how to navigate the site we will cover the
Plone
        products to create: News, Events, Blog, Links, pages.