Jim Kuzdrall wrote:
On Tuesday 10 January 2006 04:13 pm, Brian wrote:

Answer C: Who cares?

All of us will care when the country has to depend on the products of today's education system. Get ready for it. The standards are so incredibly low that these graduates will not even know the buzz words of technology.

All education system debate aside...

How do we, as a list, tell what's a homework problem and what's a legit question. And if we start blocking "homework questions" a cheater will just work around that and word their question into something that seems like a personal or work related problem rather then a homework problem.

Just let it go, if you think it's somebody "cheating" then don't answer, or give them a vague answer or point them to places where they can learn about it rather then copy it off of.