On 1/14/06, Bill McGonigle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Jan 13, 2006, at 23:51, Paul Lussier wrote:

> IMO, that series was a lot of
> fluff and discussion of various design consideration rather than a
> good old-fashioned meat and potatoes HOWTO type article.  More and
> more of their "technical" articles seem to be like this.

Do you get Sysadmin Magazine?  They seem to have picked up the
aforementioned slack.  It's a real journal.

-Bill

-----
Bill McGonigle, Owner           Work: 603.448.4440
BFC Computing, LLC              Home: 603.448.1668
[EMAIL PROTECTED]           Cell: 603.252.2606
http://www.bfccomputing.com/    Page: 603.442.1833
Blog: http://blog.bfccomputing.com/