I should have been a little more specific. We are just looking for a
place to host our web sites maybe 15 when all is said and done. The only
catch is that the individual designing the web sites only knows Front
Page so it would need to support Front Page extensions.
I've had excellent luck with ICDSoft.com. They have RedHat non-dedicated servers, support FrontPage, cost $60 per year for "personal" or $100 per year for "business." The only difference is bandwidth and space. Shell access by request, with caveat that they can't guarantee same level of uptime if someone mungs up the system. I've never had a problem. The main reason I like them is the level of tech support, which is provided by SureSupport.com. I have had all but one question in four years answered within 10 minutes. The other question took 23 minutes due to an earthquake. :-) All the answers have been correct & useful. Simply amazing nowadays (actually, anytime).

--
Dan Jenkins ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
Rastech Inc., Bedford, NH, USA --- 1-603-206-9951