On 1/25/06, Paul Lussier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Oy.
I almost never look at my apache logs.  I probably should, but I
don't.  Tonight I was perusing them and noticing the activity in the
access.log and was amazed at the things these people try:

  I enjoy poking at any sort of logs for something connected to the net now adays.  The sheer amount of SSH attempts per day boggles the mind.

  A week or so ago I setup a new box on a VMWare instance, and just forwarded port 22.

  *wham*  Beeeelions of login attempts from all over the world..

  Thomas