On Thu, Feb 02, 2006 at 08:23:27AM -0500, Travis Roy wrote:
> My manager is making a new contact DB for our company, and it's great.
> The problem is that for spaces he's using &nbsp and it shows up in my
> firefox, but not in his IE.

Your manager is broken. Replace him with a bash script.  :-)

> I'm positive it's that he's doing it wrong, but searching for it in
> google is hard because I get a ton of other pages that are using it
> wrong rather then a result explaining how to use it.
>
> Anyway, can anybody show me a proper example of using nbsp?

speech recognition software may have been used to create this e-mail

"The greatest dangers to liberty lurk in insidious encroachment by men
of zeal, well-meaning but without understanding." - Brandeis

To think contrary to one's era is heroism. But to speak against it is
madness. -- Eugene Ionesco