On Thu, Feb 02, 2006 at 10:26:59AM -0500, Jeff Kinz wrote:
> Chris, yes, the toppers ordinarily don't have confidential info on them.
> They are usually just a delivery list, nothing wrong with having toppers.
>
> In this case, the "toppers" were printed on recycled paper which
> had the confidential info on the "previously used" side of the paper.

I understand that, but the problem is not in using recycled paper for
toppers -- that is neither an image problem nor any other kind of issue,
and assuming proper treatment of confidential material (which is
definitely *not* the case here) is actually good business.

My point was that using recycled paper for these kind of things is not a
bad thing. The problem is only in the fact that a list of credit card
numbers was recycled at all: heck, I try not to do that without at least
ripping the stuff up in my *home* recycling, much less when I've got a
list of thousands of them.

--
Christopher Schmidt
Web Developer