On 2/9/06, Bill McGonigle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Feb 9, 2006, at 15:56, Thomas Charron wrote:
>   Aye, I've used it before.
Cool - any gotchas?  As it's only been out a week I haven't had the
pleasure yet - thomas.geekpoints++ .

  It works well, but it can be tricky to set up.  Basically, it uses a virtual network card.  In reality, it's not ALL that different from tunneling a PPP connection over an existing port.

> But does it do Windows?  ;-)
I'm sorry, I thought I was on a different mailing list. :)  If that is
one of Mark's requirements he didn't mention it.  I hope we don't have
to _assume_ Windows now.

  Hehe, no, I went looking at it doesn't look like there is any Win32 solution that's compatible with OpenSSH VPN tunneling.  It was more a curiosity sake on my side.  Most of the time we're out of the office (away from home), we're on laptops running Win32.  I know, I know, but it can't be helped..

  Thomas