Steven W. Orr wrote:

>It does have a good web interface built in and it is very secure
>as most lists are. The number of parameters that are available for
>tweaking by the sysadmin is extremely rich. Very fine controls for things
>like bounce management, spam control, moderation, digests, headers,
>footers, and I could go on for hours.

All good stuff.  All stuff common to both Majordomo2 and Mailman.

>Here's an example that some might find sexy:
>
>The goal (for me) is to end up with a list that does not allow
>attachments. That way people are guaranteed to not get a virus in the
>mail.
>
>configshow frambors config_defaults <<ENDAAQ
>plaintext
>rfc2369
>ENDAAQ

Ok, you lost me here at frambors.

The config examples you give look like some foreign language.

Perhaps it's my personal preference and experience, but there are two
styles of configurations that I find easy to use: the standard *nix
.conf style of var=value and XML style.  The examples you give make me
want to grep the docs and that's a waste of tie if there is a system I
can look at and figure out.

Majordomo2 may be a good system, but I think the ease of use due to
familiarity of Mailman might be enough of a reason to keep it.

I really don't see any significant advantage to switching.

Brian