Odd question...

I'm looking at possibly getting a USB DJ Mixer.  There are two models
that look very similar and are similarly priced:

ION Audio - iCJ01 Computer DJ Kit - about $99, comes with headphones and
mic.
Numark DM950USB DJ Mixer - About $79 plus $15 shipping on eBay - doesn't
come with anything but cables.

Both claim to not need drivers for Win XP  and MacOSX.  Numark's manual
shows the Windoze install using generic "USB Audio" as the drivers.

Has anyone heard of anyone using these under Linux?  I'm guessing the
standard "usb-audio" kernel module should work but I was interested if
anyone has actually done this before shelling out the money...

Thanks.

Brian