Bill McGonigle wrote:

I haven't worked with MV before, so
* would MV hit a reset button and choose a kernel if we got into a bind?

Not speaking for MV, but being a MV customer for many years, the answer has been "yes." I have had them do just that for us in an emergency (as well as other helpful things, such as inserting a boot CD, or even hooking up a monitor and reading me what was on the screen).

Now that I'm less than 10 minutes away from MV, it's easy to gain access 24x7 with my security card, so I haven't needed that sort of help from them in awhile.

--
Dan Jenkins ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
Rastech Inc., Bedford, NH, USA --- 1-603-206-9951