Hi All,

My VP of Engineering has decided that he hates MS Project (yahooooo....). What
he wants is an internal web site where he can put in all of the project
information and have the project plan/roadmap/timeline/gantt chart etc.
viewable (not for edit) by everyone.  I have looked at a bunch of different
tools out there, but all of them seem to be overkill. Only the author needs to
be authenticated, everyone else should just be able to see the page. I don't
need a complete collaboration suite with all of the bells and whistles. It's a
very simple, very basic system. Does anyone have any suggestions on what a good
tool for this is? What have others used?

TIA,
Kenny