On Monday, Apr 3rd 2006 at 12:55 -0400, quoth Neil Schelly:

=>What desktop environment?  I know KDE has a whole keyboard shortcuts section
=>in the Control Center (under Regional and Accessibility) that lets you
=>specify all these things.  It's plausible that FC4 and Debian are either
=>using different schemes or even more likely different versions of KDE and as
=>such, KDE has changed some default keybindings or something.
=>-Neil
=>