As noted in a previous e-mail, Kenette 2.0 (a/k/a "Isabella") has made her
appearence.  Which is all well and good.  Except that now we have to send
out those pesky birth announcements.

Which, well, kinda sucks.  If it were a one-shot deal, I'd just cope, but
these are also pretty much the same people we (should) send Christmas
cards to every year.

So, is there a pretty straightforward contact manager out there that
a) is web-based, and
b) supports import/export from/to CSV?

I'm sure there is, but I'm curious to see what others have used.  Clearly,
we don't need a full-blown CM, but if there's one out there that's fairly
easy to install and use, sure, I'd be interested.

Suggestions?

Thanks,

-Ken