Good morning,

I have a switch console (Belkin) which enable me to use only one mouse and one keyboard for a windows machine and a linux box.

I'm having a problem with the mouse (ps/2) on linux box (RedHat Enterprise). Rehat can recognize it, but I just can't move cursor around as I intend to.

This mouse works well on the windows machine.

The same thing described above happened to another working mouse. So my feeling is that the problem has nothing to do with the mouse itself.

Any suggestion as to how to make it  work on Redhat?

Thanks
Zhao