On Tuesday 02 May 2006 03:32 pm, Marc Nozell wrote:
> A lot of search sites (google, technorati, MSN search, etc) let you
> setup searchs that return in RSS format.  For example anytime someone
> mentions, say my name, in a blog, it shows up in the aggregator.
> Flickr lets you create feeds based on particular tags, say all those
> photos tagged with MySQLUC06.

Just a short opportunity to pimp the company I work for... PubSub Concepts
(www.pubsub.com) has a pretty good prospective search engine for this kind of
stuff.  RSS in particular is popular, but you can setup searches in all sorts
of different data sources and get matching results posted to an RSS feed in
real time.
-N