First and foremost, thanks for the responses on my LDAP question.  That
being said...

On Wed, May 10, 2006 10:20 am, Neil Schelly wrote:
> Here's a great generic LDAP resource: http://www.zytrax.com/books/ldap/

Simply reading the intro to this page ("LDAP for rocket scientists") made
me chortle, most especially
   There are innumerable excellent HOWTOs scattered over the Internet which
   are great if you need a tactical solution to a particular problem and
   are happy to put up with the vaguely uncomfortable feeling that you are
   entirely dependent on something you don't really understand.

In a word: AMEN.  These people have *been* there.

-Ken (who's now scurrying off to peruse the site in detail)