Hi,

My domain kentsjohnson.com is currently hosted by Yahoo Small Business Domains. They don't host the actual web site, they just register the domain and maintain the DNS entry. Web site access and email are both redirected to my ISP account which hosts the actual site and mail servers that I use. For this service I pay $35 / year.

When it works, this is fine. Unfortunately the email forwarding is unreliable. Currently mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] is bouncing with a delivery failure notice.

Can anyone recommend an inexpensive, reliable replacement for this service? I don't need or want to pay for site hosting, I just need the DNS registration and forwarding.

Thanks,
Kent