Ok, I give up, what's the answer for 14? :)

        - Chris

On Jul 12, 2006, at 4:10 PM, Mark E. Mallett wrote:

On Wed, Jul 12, 2006 at 03:16:55PM -0400, Brian Chabot wrote:
Gregory Smith wrote:

OK, I got it, y'all are close, but it's a different phrase, not very well known (to me)

What number was that again?

I'm still stuck on 14...

I'm thinking I got the syntax wrong, but I've tried all the varients I
could for:

14, Valentines Day ... (from Bingo)
14, not unlucky ... (Not 13 any more)
14, lucky lucky ... (twice 7)

...and I really can't think of much else...  Tried the above with
various capitalisations, with and without spaces, the comma, and elipses.

Somebody at work gave me the answer for 14.  However, it was something
that I considered about a hundred times, but rejected because it
completes the phrase for 13, NOT a phrase for 14.  Since it isn't
looking for something about the next number, I consider that a busted
entry in the quiz.

so now it's a lot less interesting.  but I might continue anyway :)

mm