On Tuesday 05 September 2006 12:00 pm, Steven W. Orr wrote:
> I guess my issue goes like this: If they want to limit people's rates
> then that's fine with me. At the very least they need to tell me what the
> parameters are. How many per hour, what's the delay. etc. But there's
> more. I pay extra for the priviledge of running a server. I'm not running
> anything commercial and I'm not advertising pern on the Howard Stern
> show. The volumes that come to me are respectable. All email is text
> based with no attachments and with a daily average of < 10K messages per
> day. The web traffic is *very* low. I guess I'm just grousing, but I
> layed it out here so people would at least hear about it.
The ball;s in your court. I didn't find out about the Comcast issues until I
started to get those messages. Additionally, when AOL started blocking
Comcasts dynamic addresses, there was nothing I knew of on the Comcast site
about it. You need to contact someone at RCN and get an answer, and your
local customer service rep in Bangalore probably won't have a clue,
--
Jerry Feldman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Boston Linux and Unix user group