The first GNHLUG meeting of 2007 was hosted by the Dartmouth-Lake Sunapee Linux User Group as an informal dinner and chat at the Salt Hill Pub adjacent to Colburn Park in the center of Lebanon. A good time was had by all. Discussions were freeform and far-ranging, including Google job interview bureaucracies, the logistical challenges in deploying a computer center for the McAulliffe conference, the state of the GNHLUG organization, the upcoming MythTV presentation from Jarod Wilson at the Nashua LUG on January 18th, who's looking for work, and many other topics.

Eight or ten diners enjoyed the meeting. We met at 6 PM and broke up around 8.

A volunteer was collared (I missed his name) to present on SQLite at the February 2nd meeting. I haven't heard for sure, but would expect the meeting would be back at its usual location at Room L01 or L02 in Carson Hall at Dartmouth College. Stay tuned for an announcement with details as we get closer to the event.

Ted Roche
Ted Roche & Associates, LLC
http://www.tedroche.com