FWIW:

 http://www.techarp.com/showarticle.aspx?artno=337

I'd dispute their claim that it's an "easy reference" or
that it allows you to "easily compare" the various CPUs
but it's certainly one of the more comprehensive lists I've
seen so it's at least interesting from that angle.

As they describe it:

 There are so many CPU models that it has become quite
 impossible to keep up with the different models or even
 remember their specifications!

 Therefore, we decided to compile this guide to provide an
 easy reference for those who are interested in comparing the
 specifications of the various desktop CPUs in the market,
 as well as those already obsolescent or obsolete.

 Currently covering over 580 desktop CPUs, this comprehensive
 comparison will allow you to easily compare up to 18 different
 specifications for each and every CPU!