On Feb 14, 2007, at 1:19 PM, Bill Sconce wrote:

Worth a presentation some LUG meeting!

I wonder. I'd really like to know more about email than I do now, but between having to set the basics (MUA, MTA. POP. IMAP. MIME. RFC 2822) and having "tabs vs. spaces" arguments over everyone's favorites, I wonder if its too broad a subject, too subjective, and/ or too political.

We did have a request for "how do I set up a simple email server for a small business" as a topic at CentraLUG. The devil's in the "simple" details, I suppose.

Besides, I hear you can do all this in Emacs (*rimshot*)...

Thoughts?

Ted Roche
Ted Roche & Associates, LLC
http://www.tedroche.com