On Tue, 2007-03-06 at 00:30 -0500, Greg Rundlett wrote:
> And here is the official response.

I sent an email back to him asking if the "official response" by the
ECMA 376 committee was posted anyplace.  If he answers back I will let
y'all know.

In the meantime I have found that our "P" member in the USA is the
American National Standards Institute (ANSI), and I will try over the
next week or so to find out who inside of ANSI is handling this beast.

I think that there was enough "stink" (I heard that nineteen different
countries objected to it) that the rest of the standards committees will
give it the hairy eyeball.

md