Christopher Schmidt wrote:
On Fri, Mar 09, 2007 at 06:28:29AM -0500, Kent Johnson wrote:
In my new job I am hosting a web site at WebFactional. I thought you
might be interested in some first impressions.

I believe webfaction -- which it looks like is the same thing as
webfactional -- is run by the same people as
python-hosting/python-hosted.

Yes, you are right on both counts. WebFaction.com is the main site for the provider. My domain is a subdomain of webfactional.com (until our real domain name is hosted there which we have not done yet). And WebFaction used to be called python-hosting.com. It is run by Remi Delon who is the main developer behind CherryPy.

Kent