On Mar 11, 2007, at 4:19 PM, Ben Scott wrote:

Hi everybody!

 I was asked off-list about my experience with OpenWRT.  I asked if
an on-list message was okay, and it was.  So:

Boy, that sounds like it could be a pretty good presentation. I enjoyed Lloyd's talk about DD-WRT and the ethernet bridging he had done. And Bruce had mentioned the WRT54SLG (I think) which is a Linux- based WRT54GS, large RAM and FlashRAM model, with a USB 2.0 "Storage Link" for hooking in a USB disk drive or RAM device.

Sounds like we almost have enough topics for a WRT54G users group! But would non-owners be getting bored with all this purple-and-black stuff?

Ted Roche
Ted Roche & Associates, LLC
http://www.tedroche.com