I would like to add that after about ten years of skirting the issues
with PGP/GPG I finally have a working keyring, and a much better
understanding of how the whole thing works.

While "The Web of Trust" still invokes images of Ancient Druids standing
in a circle and chanting, I will admit that when I received a "signed"
email from someone, having the signature line at the bottom glow
"green" (on my mail client) is kind of neat.

I now dream of everyone using it, and if the sender's key did not match
up with their certificate, it would be a great step foreword to
controlling SPAM.

Thank you Matt and Heather, and all the other people who spurred me on
to finish my signing.

May the Force be with you....

maddog