Jon 'maddog' Hall wrote:
> So what do *YOU* think would be F***king cool?

All those things you mentioned plus:

   * Servers that use12 watts of power and do everything my servers that
consumed 300 watts did 2 years ago, and more (koolu, ...)
   * Pay your bills without using stamps (DCU Bill Payer)
   * Be reminded of things I would otherwise forget (like my brother's
birthday, a client's phone number, my grocery shopping list) (PDA's & PIM's)
   * The ability to express myself to the world without annoying anyone
(web CMS).

Or are you looking for things that don't exist yet (or I/we're not aware
of)?

--Bruce