I found one several years ago, but dropped off after long stretches
of off-topic posts.  I think I found a new one last year that includes
a "digest" mode, but lately it's been flooded about IP and other issues that
are outside of Linux and even the digests are getting annoying.  Ah well,
I have the freedom to be free of annoying mail lists.

As a public service, maybe we can bring the discussion back to Linux, you
know, let's create world peace by sending Linux to the cradle of civilization.
Or have AOL send copies of Ubuntu out to all the breeders so the abortion
debate falters due to lack of fetuses. (Note that helps stop global warming.)
Or start a "underclocking" movement to run efficient Linux more efficiently
and displace lesser OSes in the marketplace.  (And stop global warming.)

Or maybe I'll ask about getting a video recording I made of a bail hearing
uploaded to YouTube.  (It's just of a "deadbeat dad" who has custody of his
daughter and is in jail for non-payment of child support even though he's
broke and the NH Supreme Court decreed that inability to pay is not reason
enough to be sent to jail.)  (Hey, didn't I see a message about changing
copyright law?  This is just as much on topic, unless I upload the video from
MacOS, but that's really BSD so that's close enough....)

Or maybe I'll give up on the "Linux discussion" mailing list and just go to
the PySig meetings.

   -Ric Werme