On 3/26/07, Ben Scott <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 3/26/07, Bob King <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>   Why not just do a one-time batch tivodecode of the .tivo files to
>> .mpeg files?  That's what I did.
>
> Anyone recommend a good mpeg editor once you have them converted so I
can
> take out the $#^%# commercials?

  I don't have any experience with this myself (yet), but I am told
MythTV can do post-processing on recordings to automatically mark
commercials, and skip them during playback.  So if you can get those
recordings into MythTV, you should be in good shape.

Hmmm..   Anyone know if this will work on existing mpeg files?  Without the
rest of MythTV?