On 4/6/07, Steven W. Orr <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
* Can you tell me the difference between E2 and T2?

 They have the same specs for screen and RAM.  The T2 has the
sliding-expanding thing; the E2 is fixed (so it's larger when stored).
More info:

http://www.palminfocenter.com/view_story.asp?ID=5718

http://www.palm.com/us/support/tungstent2/

http://www.palm.com/us/products/handhelds/

http://www.palm.com/us/products/compare/hhelds_compare.html

* Do you know if all E2's come with Bluetooth?

 All Palm models have identical hardware within the model.  So all
E2's have shoukd have Bluetooth.

All I really want is the functionality of a IIIc ...

 I'm still eying the E2 for that very sort of situation.

 The TX has 802.11 Wi-Fi, which is nice, but I doubt I'd actually use
it very often, so I don't think it's worth $100 more to me.

-- Ben