On 5/9/07, Thomas Charron <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 5/9/07, Michael ODonnell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>  "The Chamber intends to launch this new service in June of 2007"
>   http://www.nashuachamber.com/Services/wifi.htm
> ...no technical details are provided.  I wonder if we'll
> be able to stream the GNHLUG meetings from Martha's live...   ;->

  If they're smart and do it right, I'm guessing that they will gimp
available bandwidth based on what kind of pipe they'll be using.

  If their not smart, then they'll probrably consider an open access
Linksys box in the window at the chamber of commerce 'technical
innovation'.  :-)

--
-- Thomas

This was a story on NHPR <http://www.nhpr.org/node/12759> the other day.
Apparently they have two contractors left in the bidding.  They expect to
award a contract within the next 2 weeks. But no real technical info.

-Mike-