"Ben Scott" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

>   I find this interesting mainly 'cause of Ben Collins, who has quite
> an impressive resume: Present Ubuntu Kernel Team Lead.  Former Debian
> Project Leader.  Managed first stable release of Debian SPARC port.
> Linux 1394 stack maintainer.  Contributor to kernel UltraSPARC port,
> OpenLDAP, Subversion.

Is this Ben Collins, or Ben Collins-Sussman?  Ah, I see it is the
former.  I've never heard of him beyond the name and knowing there was
someone who is often confused with Ben Collins-Sussman, who is a
founder of the Subversion project, and besides being a great guy, is a
fantastic coder and project leader.

However, I learned from my past experience with the Subversion
community, that they tend to attract only the best quality people with
impressive resumes.  It looks like they continued that process here :)

--
Seeya,
Paul