On 6/28/07, Thomas Charron <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>   Linksys actually sells a VERY nice VPN router which handles both
> NATing *AND* active intrusion detection.  It also has the horsepower
> to actually route gigabit ethernet AND have VPN connections, PLUS it
> can actually serve as a 4 port lvl 2 switch.
>   Did I mention it runs Linux?  :-)

  I forgot the mention it's brother, the one which ALSO has
802.11g/b/a, *AND* can use multiple SSID's and VLAN between them.
Course, that's all fluff and doesn't matter much to your question, but
I wanted to put it out there, as they're VERY nice boxes.

http://www.linksys.com/servlet/Satellite?c=L_Product_C2&childpagename=US%2FLayout&cid=1147187335899&pagename=Linksys%2FCommon%2FVisitorWrapper&lid=3589987090B01

--
-- Thomas