I have the following items if anybody wants any. I live in
Hillsborough and work in Maynard, MA. I go to Manchester frequently
enough that I can arrange to transfer ownership there. Last I knew
these things worked, but I really have no idea.

Computer Stuff

TNT (or TNT2 I'm not sure) AGP video card
TEAC CD-540E CD-Rom drive
LCD2041 Matrix Orbital display
Netgear FA310TX NIC
(2) DFE-530TX+ NIC
Some random NIC, says Kalex 94V-0 on the back
3 port firewire card (siig.com)
KVR-PC100/256 Ram
PC100 128 meg Ram
PCIIDE100R IDE Raid controller
MS-6340 (N1996) Motherboard with processor, don't remember what the
CPU is
Intel Desktop Board CA810e with CPU, don't remember what the CPU is
Soundblaster Live (CT4830)

Other Stuff
SPS-1204UL (wall outlet to 12v lighter adapter)
V265 Cell Phone with wall charger
LG VX6000 with two car chargers and data cable (works with bitpim)