Neil Joseph Schelly wrote:

> Even bringing in my old data was incredibly easy, since just starting the
> backend with an older database causes it to automatically upgrade the
> database schema step-by-step.  It was a lot less painful than I expected and
> now I'm up-to-date and using Schedules Direct and all.  I'm happy.
> -N

Great to hear. I took on the update myself this weekend, an in-place FC
5 -> 6 upgrade, MythTV upgrade and replacing the schedule provider with
Schedules Direct. Worked great. I was glad to send the SD folks my
subscription, a pretty small token of appreciation for all of their hard
work. I hope they are able to make SchedulesDirect self-sustaining and
successful!

--
Ted Roche
Ted Roche & Associates, LLC