Paul Lussier writes:

>  (/me waiting for Kevin to pipe in here in 4...3...2...1... ;)

Ben and Paul are competent Perl programmers.  They write good code.
Code should be written to be clear.  While it is nice if code written
in a given language is understandable by people who don't know the
language, this property isn't guaranteed.  Cryptic one-liners can be
hard to follow, but they can also be beautiful and useful.

If I write anything else, it would just be a combination of me
nit-picking for no purpose and hot air.

Kind regards,

--kevin
--
GnuPG ID: B280F24E         It is best to forget the great sky
alumni.unh.edu!kdc         And to retire from every wind