Morning all,

        I'm looking for help choosing an IMAP server for my own simple needs.
I currently store my email in maildir format, I use fetchmail to retrieve it,
procmail to filter it and mutt to read it.  If possible, I'd still like to
use these tools and add Thunderbird (or any IMAP capable client) on
Linux and Windows machines to access my mail trough an SSH tunnel.  If it
matters, the server won't be facing the Internet.

        Can anyone recommend an IMAP server that will allow me to do this?
I'm hoping for something simple but effective.  If you need more information
from me, please let me know.

--
M@